Getting Started with Google AdWords Training Course
- Date of event: Tuesday June 25, 2013
- Cost: £175 + VAT
- Location: The Academy, 1 Brassey Road, Old Potts Way, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7FA
- Contact Name: Helen
- Telephone: 01952 462845
- Email: email@example.com
If you want to start advertising on Google but don’t know where to start, then this one day, hands-on Google AdWords training course is for you!
In one day of Google training you will learn:
- What is Google AdWords? (And what isn’t!)
- How to choose the right phrases to target in the first place
- What is Quality Score – how it can make or break your AdWords account, and what to do about it
- How to write winning advertisements that convert into business
- What landing pages are and why they are key
- How to check on, and improve, the performance of your account.
- How to set up your Google AdWords account – hands-on.
This is a practical Google AdWords training course where you set up, on the day, your own Google AdWords account. By the time you leave our office at the end of the day, you could be getting enquiries from your new ads!
Learn from the professionals
We have been working with Google AdWords since it was first launched, and we manage dozens of AdWords accounts for clients on a daily basis. Helen Culshaw, the Google AdWords course tutor, is a Qualified Google AdWords Professional, a qualified teacher and experienced lecturer.
The course fee includes all course materials and lunch.