Get to know the person that founded Ascendancy Internet Marketing.
Meet the company Director, Helen…
- Tea or coffee?
Tea! By the gallon, please.
- What is your favourite meal?
My mum’s spaghetti bolognese followed by my mum’s lemon crunch flan.
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A red squirrel on the Isle of Wight.
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
I have a slight preference for cats, really just because they are lower maintenance!
- Who would play you in a movie?
My daughter Ella, who is a very good actor, and probably understands me better than most.
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I once got paid for eating chocolate.
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
When my kids were little, I once realised half way through a meeting that my top was inside out and I had a Dora the Explorer sticker on my back.
- Why do you like working for Ascendancy?
Because I like making the decisions 😊
- What is the favourite part of your job?
I love it when a client tells us we’ve revolutionised their business, and I love helping young people develop interesting careers (sorry – that’s two things).
- Any secret talents?
I’m not bad at singing, and I’m on level 6365 in Candy Crush.
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
The lack of traffic! I used to live in the South East and didn’t enjoy my long commutes.