Here at Ascendancy, we have a dedicated Digital Marketing team.
Meet our Digital Marketing Executive, Bethan…
- Tea or coffee?
Coffee, but can’t beat a good hot squash in the evening.
- What is your favourite meal?
Hmmmm, can’t beat a good fish pie or pork belly (if done properly) with roast veg.
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
A kestrel – small, nippy, agile, can see amazing views that no other can and they’re adorable.
- Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs all the way, but cats can make nice companions at times.
- Who would play you in a movie?
Probably Emma Watson, I had the frizzy Hermione hair when I was younger.
- Tell us an interesting fact about yourself?
I used to do amateur downhill ski slalom at my local ski slope when I was younger and have recently taken up canoe polo (yes, it is a real sport, and no, there are no horses involved).
- Any funny anecdotes you would like to share?
When I play canoe polo my left leg tends to go numb. To the point that one week I didn’t notice that my wet shoe had come off in the kayak. I came off the water, put the kayak in the hold, put all my kit away and was walking to the changing rooms before I noticed I only had one shoe on. The shoe had got so stuck down one end of the boat that myself and another had to submerge the kayak before we could free it.
– Note to self, keep wet shoe boots on!
- Why do like working for Ascendancy?
The team are great, hard-working and have a great sense of humour.
- What is the favourite part of your job?
I enjoy the fulfilment from knowing that some work I have done has helped a client’s company.
- Any secret talents?
I can do dressage on horseback. Passed an elementary exam when I was younger – but jumping is soooo much more fun.
- What is your favourite thing about Shropshire?
I love the countryside, it’s stunning and with so many great walking routes regardless of the weather.