TOR Solutions are specialists in external wall insulation and rendering.
With the announcement of the green recovery plan by Rishi Sunak, TOR Solutions planned to use digital marketing to push external wall insulation and rendering as a solution to making households more eco-friendly and efficient on utility costs. At the time of our engagement Tor Solutions had no existing website and a tight timeframe – to be up and running with a website and digital marketing strategy in time for the launch of a new grant scheme.
TOR Solutions wanted to maximise the opportunities presented by the newly introduced Green Homes Grant Scheme.
Ascendancy recommended to the Director of TOR – Jack Wall – that the majority of the budget should initially be used for paid search activity. This is because the website would be brand new, and difficult to rank organically, to begin with. However, it was important that the new website should ‘bake in’ the fundamentals of SEO as in the long term this traffic would be highly valuable to the business.
- Development of new website, created with the planned digital marketing activity in mind.
- Creation of a new Google Ads search campaign that targets users looking to get quotes for rendering and external wall insulation under the Green Homes Grant Scheme.
- Analytics consultancy and analysis of offline sales data to better understand where to place the budget.
- SEO work on the new website to set it up well for future organic search traffic opportunities.
- 94 enquiries from the Google Ads campaign over the first 90 days of the campaign.
- 179 enquiries across all channels within the first 90 days of the website being live.
- 44 quotes sent out as a result of the initial enquiries.
- CPA data is confidential, but we are hitting the targets agreed with the client.