Training Course Information
Getting Started with Google Ads is a one day hands-on course suitable for people who have either:
- Never managed a Google Ads account before, and want to learn the basics in just a day; or
- Just started managing Google Ads
Ideally delegates will already have Google Ads account they can log into on the day, as this is a hands-on course. However, delegates without an AdWords account can also benefit too, albeit with a less hands-on experience.
A laptop is required (not a tablet).
After attending this course delegates will be able to:
- Manage Google Search Ads
- Understand what other types of ad can be run through the Google Ads platform
- Research and select keywords
- Understand how to bid and budget
Write strong Google Search Ads
- What can you do with Google Ads?
- Choosing the right phrases to target
- Quality Score – how it can make or break your AdWords account, and what to do about it
- Writing winning advertisements that convert into business
- Landing pages and why they are key
- Reporting facilities – how to check on, and improve, the performance of your account
- Avoiding the common pitfalls that beset people running Google Ads for the first time
- Gaining an understanding of how to keep your costs down and maximise the chance of sales
- Understanding the results from a Google Ads campaign
More Training Courses
Our one-day WordPress training course – WordPress in a Day – is a… Read more »
This practical one day hands-on course will teach you what you need to… Read more »